SYBIL MATLOU Chairperson | Age: 63 | BA Social work and Honours in Social work
- Managing Director: Matlou of Group of Companies
- Chiarperson and Co founder: G4 Civils Pty Ltd.
- Director: Civilbuild Prty Ltd and Roam investments
- Director and Co founder of Team Clothing
- Director at Phadiso Holding
LEBOGANG MATLOU Managing Director | Age: 25 | B com (Economics, Law and Finance), LLB (Rhodes)
- Former Financial director: Matlou Group of Companies
- KPMG International Corporate Tax (Johannesburg) Alumni
- Director: Roam Investments
PIERRE SNYMAN Chief Executive officer | Age: 55
- Founder and previous CEO of Cargo All Logistics
- Founder and previous CEO of CAM Mining Equipment
Governance and BEE
Borwa Mining Instruments is a level 1 BEE company that is 51% black youth owned. We as an organisation are committed to the Economic and social transformation agenda of South Africa. We recognise the injustices of the past, and the social imperative placed on us to assist previously disadvantaged people, particularity women, youth and the disabled.